Vertical Sales Manager
Vox Technologies was founded on a few guiding principles: We succeed when all other options have failed for our customers, meaning that we are the company of last resort and if we cannot provide a solution nobody can. Vox is data driven; the answers, solutions, to our customer’s problems are found in data in the world around us. It is every employee’s duty to leverage their knowledge base by synthesizing the data around them, collaborate with their team mates to compile that data, and find the appropriate solution. Vox Technologies’ employees are continuously learning; growing as employees and individuals and should always be champions for this solution oriented, data driven culture.
- Responsible for individual sales and fulfillment of customer requests.
- Monitoring requests from all customers, responding in a timely manner and tracking results
- Identification of opportunities for sales, evaluation of the value and generating supporting documentation of the size, scale , and scope of the sales opportunity.
- Processing daily sales results and reporting them to the appropriate individuals
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers, and manufacturers.
- Following up with requesting parties and vendors to ensure deadlines and needs are met on time.
- Demonstrates ability to multitask and handle large, varied customer interaction over the telephone and through email.
- Collaborates with partners to ensure timely and successful execution of customer’s orders.
- Leads, recruits and mentors sales associates and product specialists.
- Responsible for the strategic direction of the “vertical market”.
- Collaborates with strategic partners across business lines both internally and externally to increase sales revenue and profits.
- Developing an infrastructure for the successful distribution of a product specialty, this may include documentation of all contacts, sales processes and procedures. Assists with other tasks and special projects needed.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Candidates possess a strong work ethic, positive mental attitude, motivation, and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills via email, in person, and by phone are necessary
- Prior P&L management experience required.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 7 year’s of work experience.
- Documented track record of success in developing customer loyalty throughout multiple sales interactions.
- Background with computer technology with general knowledge of how components work together within systems.
- The ability to apply knowledge and experience towards learning/teaching new or different technologies quickly.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Office and Word).
- The ability to use internet search engines proficiently.
- Utilizes strong analytical, logic, and research skills to gather facts and make decisions.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.