Notice: You have reached an older version of the Vox Technologies website.
We still carry the products and offer the services on this version of the site, but many features and services are out of date.
To be directed to our new portals, please select from the below:
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at +1-972-234-4343 or (toll free) 1-800-941-0322.
Ready-to-run solution for WinCE .NET
- CPU: Embedded VIA Eden CPU 667MHz
- System Memory: 128MB SDRAM
- IFM: Flash Disk Module 32MB
- Display: TFT LCD & CRT display
- Ethernet: 10/100Mbps
- Audio: AC'97 compliant Audio CODEC
- 1 x RS232/ 422/ 485 selectable port with auto-direction function
- 1 x parallel port (support SPP/EPP/ECP mode)
- 2 x USB 1.1 (pin header)
- 1 x IrDA
- 1 x FDD
- 2 x ATA-100 IDE channel one 44-pin connector, the other 40-pin
- Windows CE .NET image on flash disk.
(English version) Supported device driver:
- PS/2 Keyboard
- PS/2 Mouse
- VGA/LCD (resolution 1024 x 768 256 colors)
- Serial port
- Parallel port
- USB port
- IrDA port
- IDE Flash disk, hard drive (Primary Master and Secondary Master)
- Touch screen (optional)
- BSP (Board Support Package)
- SDK (Platform SDK)
- Sample Source code & Utility
- Null modem serial cable
- CESH parallel cable
- User manual
- WAFERE667-CENET /
LCD / Touch Screen
- NOVA4898-CENET /
LCD / Touch Screen
6.4" TFT LCD kit w/cable
10.4" high bright TFT LCD kit w/cable
12.1" TFT LCD kit w/cable
VGA input 15" TFT LCD kit w/cable
6.4"/10.4"/12.1"/15"/17"/18" resistive type touch screen kit
12.1"/15"/17" capacitive type touch screen kit
Embedded VIA Eden CPU 667MHz SBC with 128MB SDRAM, 32MB Flash Disk Module.
Embedded NS GX1 300MHz SBC with 128MB SDRAM, 32MB Flash Disk Module.
All rights reserved.
VoxTechnologies Corp. -
Industrial Computer Leader
Tel: 1-972-234-4343 Fax:
1-972-234-4295 Toll-Free: 1-888-568-6224
For over a decade, VoxTechnologies has been a leading
source of industrial computers and complete system products for the O.E.M.
and Systems Integrator. Our primary goal is to provide a solution source for
engineers that have the challenging task of interfacing and controlling the
with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 1999 VoxTechnologies Corporation-
Last modified: June 20, 2002